TECHNICAL SUPPORT FUNDAMENTALS
- CERTIFICATE ID: XWHUN8AC2JPU
- VERIFY THE AUTHENTICITY: HERE
- COST: 49$.
- Certified by: Coursera Powered by Google Inc.
In this course, I learned about the different facets of information technology, like computer hardware, the Internet, computer software, troubleshooting, and customer service. This course covers a wide variety of topics in IT that are designed to give one an overview of what’s to come in this certificate program.
After completing this course I am able to:
● understand how the binary system works
● assemble a computer from scratch
● choose and install an operating system on a computer
● understand what the Internet is, how it works, and the impact it has in the modern world
● learn how applications are created and how they work under the hood of a computer
● utilize common problem-solving methodologies and soft skills in an Information Technology setting